Hilton Head Island AC Maintenance Services
Enjoy Better Performance With Routine AC Tune Ups
You rely on your air conditioning system to keep you and your family comfortable and cool, but with frequent use comes an increased risk of various AC issues and breakdowns. The best way to ensure that your air conditioner continues working properly is to schedule preventative maintenance services.
For more than 40 years, Farmer’s Air has been providing homeowners with outstanding AC maintenance services on Hilton Head Island and the surrounding areas. We are proud to have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and we always prioritize the complete satisfaction of our customers. Our comprehensive AC maintenance services are designed to help you get the most out of your cooling system and enjoy improved cooling power, better energy efficiency, and reduced expenses.
Learn more about how AC maintenance can benefit you; call (843) 508-9779 or submit an online contact form today!
Comprehensive System Inspection & Cleaning
Our AC maintenance services include a full system inspection and cleaning. Depending on the type of system you have, our technicians will check both the indoor and outdoor units (if applicable) and conduct a thorough assessment of your AC system’s function.
Our AC maintenance services typically involve:
- Cleaning and/or replacing air filters as needed
- Checking all electrical components
- Checking for any leaks in drainage lines
- Inspecting air ducts and checking for leaks
- Checking all wiring and connections
- Checking and calibrating thermostats/controls
- Inspecting all indoor and outdoor components
- Clearing dirt, debris, and leaves from outdoor compressor
- Checking for blockages in the base pan
- Inspecting the coil for visible leaks/holes
- Checking the operation of fan blades
- Assessing overall wear and tear
- Providing professional recommendations
We recommend that you schedule AC maintenance prior to the hottest time of the year. This allows you to ensure that your air conditioning system is operating properly and efficiently throughout the summer season. If during our system inspection we notice any issues that require repairs, we will let you know and provide you with professional repair recommendations. You can trust that our technicians will only offer their honest assessments; whether you need a repair or a whole new installation, we never try to sell you something you don’t need.
5 Ways AC Tune Ups Save You Money
1. Fewer repairs that are less expensive as well - Not only will our Hilton Head Island AC tune up experts see to it that your AC needs fewer repairs, but they'll catch a lot of problems before they happen. This means that your repairs will be less severe than if you wait to get your AC serviced after it has broken down.
2. Longer life-span of your AC - When you get the most out of your AC unit, you spend less money on replacement and installation costs in the long run which can really add up over time.
3. Increased energy savings - Our AC tune up specialists will always leave your AC as optimally efficient as possible. What this means is that when your AC is at 100% it will need less power to adequately cool your home which means cheaper utility bills.
4. Helps you stay under warranty - While every manufacturer warranty is different and you should always read yours carefully, one common theme is regular maintenance. Staying under warranty here can save you thousands off repair or replacement costs so make sure the read the fine print carefully.
5. More predictable spending - If you like knowing what you'll be spending ahead of time to budget and plan accordingly then contact our Hilton Head Island AC tune up experts today. Not only can emergency repair visits be expensive but since they're unforseen they eat into savings as well.
Contact us today to schedule AC maintenance on Hilton Head Island or throughout the surrounding areas! Call (843) 508-9779 to get started.
Earning Customers For Life
We strive to do such a good job that we earn your business for life.
All of our technicians are NATE certified and receive ongoing training.
Trustworthy & Honest
We never promise anything that we cannot guarantee.
24/7 Emergency Service
We are available 24/7 because we know that emergencies happen.
We offer financing options to save you money.
Respect Your Home
We treat your home as if it was our own. We treat it with respect.
“I definitely would recommend Farmer's to other people.”- Sherri M.
“Went above and beyond the call of duty to repair my HVAC!”- Brad L.
“Very reputable, trustworthy, efficient, and they stand by their work”- Cheryl S.